Easy and filtered steps to configure SBCGlobal in Outlook is given as follow:
Southwestern Bell Telephone Company is globally owned by AT&T and it is a highly successful email service. The company has been introduced many useful extra features unlike other email services with the help of great enthusiasts of IT industry. Many cases are coming out to be in notice where people ask for the full process of enabling sbcglobal email account in Outlook. If you are failing or facing any pitfall in such process then calling on Sbcglobal phone number would be the right decision. You should call on this number because it is the only source where you meet the professionals of this process.
How to configure sbcglobal email in outlook step-by-step:
- After opening the Outlook account open File tab.
- Select “Account Settings” and choose email account to update.
- You need to verify that you have POP3 or IMAP selected in Internet Email Settings .
- And make sure that username along with password are correct.
- Provide inbound.att.net for the Incoming mail server and outbund.att.net for Outgoing mail server both for POP3 account.
- Select “More Settings” and select outgoing server tab.
- Users have to make sure that My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
- Also use the exact settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and follow a couple of instructions coming over the screen.
- Push OK option and then on Internet Email Settings window.
The listed steps are point-to-point methods of adding SBCGlobal email account in Outlook. It has been observe that new users always get distracted from track while setup. They are advised to call on helpline number if they find. Most of the people also there who forget their email password over and over. But there is nothing to worry because Sbcglobal Password Recovery has been developed for the same purpose.